THE HAVEN 8K RUN/4K WALK: Saturday March 10 at 8 AM
8K RUN and 4K Walk COURSE
- Both loop courses Start and Finish on Downtown Mall near Charlottesville Pavilion.
- View Course Maps HERE
PACKET PICK UP AND LATE REGISTRATION at THE HAVEN
- Friday, March 9: 5:00-6:30 PM
- Saturday, March 10 (Race day): 6:45-7:30 AM
- Enter through the atrium door (see arrows in picture at top of page) at THE HAVEN (112 W Market St, Charlottesville, 22902), a refurbished brick church on the corner of N 1st ST and W Market St in the heart of downtown Charlottesville.
- Free on-street, 2 hour parking is available around the Downtown Mall.
- Parking lot (pay) next to THE HAVEN (1st and Market St).
- Water Street Parking Garage (pay) is located 3 blocks from THE HAVEN. Bring parking ticket to THE HAVEN for a 2 hour free parking validation stamp.
- WATER STREET PARKING GARAGE: 248 2nd ST SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Bathrooms at the Charlottesville Pavilion will be open from 6:30-10:00 AM.
- Bathrooms and water fountains are also available in THE HAVEN.
WATER on 8K Course ONLY
- ONE water stop is on the 8K course at mile 2.8. The water stop is shortly after runners make a sharp right turn onto Belmont Ave from Monticello Road (near Clark Elementary School)
- There are NO water stops on the 4K walk course
- Water fountains are available in THE HAVEN (pre-race)
- Post-race water will be at the finish line and at THE HAVEN
POST RACE BREAKFAST & AWARDS at THE HAVEN
- Prizes, donated from many generous local businesses, will be awarded to the top 3 male and top 3 female finishers and age group winners.
- Please join us at THE HAVEN for a complimentary post-race breakfast. You will not be disappointed with the spread!
- If a family member or friend is attending the race, the opportunity for front-row viewing as a course volunteer is readily available and welcome to all. No experience necessary. For more information, please email Diana@thehaven.org